Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lindsay Lohan will savor Norma Hester Tattoo Ideas



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

amyjowisehart:



By: Race




girl with tattoo

My newest tattoo done by Ryan Mason at this years Star of Texas tattoo convention. 


This is my nod to Beauty and the Beast, and I don’t think I could love it more or have anything more beautiful on my body. 


fictionincarnate.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

This is the start of my sleeve, took about half a dozen hours to do. Waiting on more funds to finish the space theme.
Keep up the brilliant job you’re doing with FYT :)



girl with tattoo

“Trap”   Beans @ Tatnice  Huntington West Dub… defy



girl with tattoo

This pseudo-sleeve was done at Flesh Chamber in Appleton, WI, by Twan. I designed it to show only the outlines of flowers, and I don’t plan to get them filled in anytime soon-or at all. My family seems to have synchronized our biological clocks, as we’re all going through some sort of individual, personalized midlife crisis at the moment. Point being, I got this tattoo to remind me to look for the beauty in myself and others-no matter how subtle it may be. A lot of resentment has grown, whether it’s towards them or myself, and this reminds me that there’s good in most people, even if its not immediately apparent. 



girl with tattoo

http://theblackestcrow.tumblr.com/



girl with tattoo

the first tattoo i ever got. my favorite movie as a child, i would watch it daily.



girl with tattoo

Grace By


Matty D’Arienzo



girl with tattoo

Done by Jessica Mach at AKA Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment