Sunday, January 23, 2011

Britney Spears shall hanker for Catherine Dean Tattoo Ideas



heres another shot of the faceless fairy tattoo,yay!again its based on a design of mine,i didnt do the tattoo itself but with any luck will be doing them soon.thanks a lot for looking!

girl with tattoo



about 3 hrs. done on a BIG Vida Guerra fan. this was his 4th vida tattoo (that's pretty creepy if you ask me!).check out all my work at [link]

girl with tattoo



this is another suicide girl with my designed tattooed its cool they are getting around.i love the fact that people get my work tattooed i allow it and embrase it with open arms! so knock yourself...

girl with tattoo



my new tattoo =]

girl with tattoo



yah so here my finished newest tattoo -- just a lil memorial peice -- i fell in love with a girl and things didnt work out - and some other really bad shit happen that made me re-think my like and...

girl with tattoo



Tattoo: leg piece done by me - first session outlineArt by David Hartman, DA page --> [link]Original Living Dead Girl --> [link]... this is the 3rd tattoo I've ever done...

girl with tattoo



i love tattooing eyes

girl with tattoo



Butterflies are really overdone, but still fun and colorful to do. I was trying to make these look like candy, lots of color and no black outline. The girl sat like a champ too, almost no whining.

girl with tattoo



gagged girl

girl with tattoo



Favole Girl Tattoo

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment