Tuesday, January 25, 2011

David Furnish will feast on Tim Ray Tattoo Gallery



Gisselle was uploaded by El Conde!.



This photo was uploaded by horriblecherry.



The post title is the comment by the photographer on Flickr. I think it captures the photo perfectly. Beautiful.
Tattoo Me was uploaded by Corneal Sims.



girl tattoo from wadasz band was uploaded by latief_wadasz.



Sonya submitted these beautiful photos. Be sure to check out her Flickr set for more. Thanks for a great submission Sonya. In her own words …

Here are some shots that I had done of my ink that I am extremely proud of.
I’ve been wanting a tattoo for almost 20 years, and it took me that [...]



I contacted Lisa to see if she would be interested in being featured here after being a fan of her blog. She kindly sent the following …
I was born and raised in South Africa but moved to the UK in 99 where I became a DJ and a dancer and started getting tattooed. Now I [...]



Deb submitted her photo and some cool reflections on her tattoos. Be sure to check out her websites (links below). Thanks Deb …
I am 55. Began getting tattooed at 51 with a color half sleeve on my right arm. It shows a heart bouncing in Japanese waves as I was uncertain about my relationship. Things [...]



Heather sent these beautiful photos and a bio. Be sure to check out her Myspace page and follow her on Twitter (links below). Thanks Heather! Over to you …
My name is Heather, I am a tattooed, fire wielding professional bellydancer.
I got my first tattoo at 17, and haven’t stopped since then. Being a [...]



Found here: tattoospot.com



princess was uploaded by Johann Büsen.


No comments:

Post a Comment