Monday, January 3, 2011

Eva Mendes may esteem Marianne Marks Tattoo Concept



girl with tattoo

My Christmas gift to my father. Hes a train man and I’m the baby of the family, the caboose! Also, 504 is my area code, in New Orleans.



girl with tattoo

Magnolia flower - Done by Sandra at Kaleidoscope Tattoo in Cambridge, MA.



girl with tattoo

My fly, It took my a few month’s to realize why I actually got it, because people were like “A fly, really, you’re so weird” and I concluded that the fly now represents my youth. When I’m old and look back it wont be, “What was I thinking?” it will be “wow I was a weird adolescent”


Done by Andy Smith at Keipsake Tattoos in Fl



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

I got a tattoo of my dog Cain 3 years ago, he died of cancer a little over a year ago. It was one of the most painful times in my life, and sometimes thinking about him still really hurts but he’ll always be with me.  http://thatguylouis.tumblr.com/



Tattoo Artist: Jess at my tattoo who does fantastic portrait work. http://www.mytats.com



 



girl with tattoo

I’m an aspiring writer and I wanted to show that in a classy way. A feather quill seemed the way to go. This was taken the day after it was done so it’s still a bit pink and the gray is darker than it will eventually be. 


Done by Jay at Bleed Blue in Lexington, Ky. He made it look better than I ever imagined it. 



girl with tattoo

this is my first tattoo, so i wanted to keep it small. spur of the moment decision on what i was going to get, but i like it!


Done in Murfreesboro, TN.


koreenaroo.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

Taken from Bill Buford’s introduction to issue 8 of Granta, the dirty realism issue.


Done by Nate Osborne at True Tattoo, Saratoga Springs, NY.




No comments:

Post a Comment