Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Halle Berry may delight in Gretchen Snow Tattoo Design



girl with tattoo

i have the deepest love for severus snape


http://numberfourprivetdrive.tumblr.com/



girl with tattoo

Life 



girl with tattoo

Kings live and kings die. Just a reminder to myself that time won’t pause or slow down for any person.



girl with tattoo

g0disdead:



Love it.




girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



bulldog tattoo machine on head (by Myke Chambers Traditional (ish) Tattoos)




girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

My first and only tatt (so far!) I’m in love with psychology. When I took my first class, there was a quote in my book that struck me so deeply, I had to get it on my body.


“What matters is, not my opinion or yours, but the truth nature reveals in response to our questioning.”


It is my reminder that we all follow different paths, but that each of these ways are acceptable to us in a personal way and they all are encompassed in a world we share together. Life isn’t OUR reality, it is a connection between the multiple realities we each exist in.



girl with tattoo

My Dali At-Ats on Right Hip.


(a little self-conscious so blurred I everything.)


By Tony Touch @ Infinite Art Toledo, Oh.



girl with tattoo

This is my third tattoo. I think I’m going to call her Stella. She was created from a combination of pieces done by Stella Latwinski. Done at Artistic Skin Designs in Indianapolis, IN.



girl with tattoo

‘tattoo’-tattoo


http://oflight815.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment