Sunday, January 2, 2011

James Franco must stuck on Tom Fernandez Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

My 9th tattoo, unfinished. I am waiting to go back and get the ocean and other scenery behind her. 



girl with tattoo

My war hippogriff.


The hippogriff is said to be the offspring of a griffon and a mare. Which, according to their mythology should be impossible. Hippogriffs are said to represent impossibility and love. The armor is just to make it a little more bad-ass.


http://sixofswords.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

desloups:



missclawdy:



Bridget Blonde



Tattoos and baking, finally my two loved combined




girl with tattoo

Love to know who this girl is tbf :) x



girl with tattoo

everysewoften:



My Harry Potter tattoo: It’s on my thigh, it says “Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus” which is the Hogwarts motto. The key with wings is the key that Harry had to catch to get through a door in the first book. Done by the tattoo artist Ashley Love - http://www.ohashleylove.com/




You’re talking about a submitted photo, go see who submitted it and ask her.



girl with tattoo

“in girum imus nocte et consumimur igni”


latin palindrome “we go into the circle at night & are consumed by the fire”. to me it was the literary equivalent to why someone would get a phoenix, cherry blossom, or lotus.


my first, my fav. can’t wait to get more.



girl with tattoo

all healed =] black and grey tiger lilies.



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

The heart - For my friend who passed away in September.  
”What nourishes me also destroys me” - For my Sister. We have the same quote.
The stop watch - To show that time is always of the essence, you never know what is around the corner or who will be taken from you. Losing my friend made me realise this.  



girl with tattoo

ohheysugga.tumblr.com 


;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment