Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jessica Alba may admire Ted Cassidy Tattoo Ideas



girl with tattoo

http://kaegabrielle.tumblr.com/


Chest-piece outline, I have to go for another session to get it colored in



girl with tattoo

This is #6 for me. The iris is for my great grandmother who passed away, her name was Iris. & the rose is for my other great grandmother who passed away. Her name wasn’t Rose, but she loved roses [:





girl with tattoo

startyourbrain:



waiting for jazz, getting drunk and dancing to rihanna


i know how to party.




girl with tattoo

5th tattoo. I am a very introverted person and have trouble talking about what I think and feel. This is a reminder to be open with myself, my friends, and my family. 



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

I wanted something only my lovers would see.



girl with tattoo

While not specifically a picture of just my tattoos, you can see them well enough here. (: I love tattoos and have been wanting to get more a lot lately, haha.



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment