Friday, January 21, 2011

Jessica Biel must hanker for Arnold Harrell Tattoo Design



girl with tattoo

This is my 3rd tattoo that I’ve been wanting for about a year now.


I decided about 3 months ago that I was going to move to California and I wanted to get a tattoo before I left as a reminder of home. I took a very good friend with me to Underground Tattoo in Bellingham MA, and got this wonderful addition to my body.



girl with tattoo

http://www.atelierlatannerie.com guy le tatooer toulouse france



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

Because I’m in love with Brand New.



 


brandnewbrandnew.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

Its my third tattoo. It has no sense, i just like the traditional Koi fish and collaborated it with graphics that i really really like, i made it in blue to make fish more psycodelic. Hopefully japanese people won’t kill me for that if ill ever get there.


Made in Russia, Vladivostok by Alonzo



girl with tattoo

Dedicated to my dad, whose favorite Pink Floyd song is “Shine On You Crazy Diamond”.



girl with tattoo

the amarillys of death!


done by Peter Aurisch.


www.peteraurisch.com


signs and wonders,Berlin



girl with tattoo

tattoo done by kevin.
art by Dave Correia.



girl with tattoo

The person who submitted this is a thieving douchebag who stole this photo from Teezilla.


You can view the rest of her work here.



girl with tattoo

My gorgeous, gorgeous new tattoo. 


A piece inspired by the Tokyo Candies art by Rubens Cantuni.


Tattoo by Victoria at Wild at Heart Tattoo (Charlotte Street, Brisbane)


No comments:

Post a Comment