Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kat Von D must hanker for Amy Stroud Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

This is my dad’s tattoo (got permission) it’s his 5th tattoo.



girl with tattoo

My sixth piece, my zombie Marilyn Monroe. She’s a really good role model for any girl, simply because she wasn’t a size 2, and she made herself an icon for being different. And i felt like spicing it up a bit and putting a spin on her to suit me better, thus why shes a zombie. She’ll eventually be join by Kurt Cobain, and a few others.



girl with tattoo

I decided to get this tattoo kind of on a whim. Its brand new in the picture, I just took the cover off. Recently, I have been struggling with feeling like I give too much of myself away to other people, so I wanted a tattoo to remind myself that its OK to put my feelings above other’s sometimes, cause if you don’t you’ll just get hurt.



girl with tattoo

My first tattoo , A werewolf  drawn and tattooed by Shakey Pete


http://lewiness.tumblr.com/



 



girl with tattoo

I got this tattoo a month after my eighteenth birthday. These are lyrics from one of my favorite songs. I put these words on my arm because I want to remember them all the time.



girl with tattoo

got this last spring- my dinosaur doodle i’ve been drawing forever. props to Violet from Ambrotos Tattoo shop in Silver Spring, MD.


(taken a few hours after i got it- on my bicep)



girl with tattoo

My first tattoo. Done by Pat at Green Man in West Hartford, CT


photograph by Michelle Gardella.



girl with tattoo

Got this at Nomads in Guadalajara Mexico, was a bit of a spontaneous tattoo, I didn’t really have anything in mind when I did it - but I still love it.



girl with tattoo

CREDIT: Brian Marsman at Powerhouse Tattoo Montclair, NJ



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

work in progress ;)
(photo by alain Malfilâtre - tatoo by Mister Bizz, BSA, aix-en provence, france)

No comments:

Post a Comment