Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lindsay Lohan will love Louise Sutton Tattoo Gallery



a strange one. stenciled the girl in the rose, and freehanded the other craziness with the eyes and the smoke with moon stuff.

girl with tattoo



I didn't design this tattoo, nor did I tattoo it. I just took the photo, plus, this tattoo is on me ^_^ I got it done in the summer of 2008.This tattoo has a number of origins. It was originally a...

girl with tattoo



Another pic of my tattoo as taken by my good friend thomas Osullivan

girl with tattoo



ciao was my first tattoo in berlin convention

girl with tattoo



Custom tattoo on my friend erica. drawn by me.

girl with tattoo



new wave of tattoo pics,uploading as many as i can but the faceless image is like,90% of what people send me and im trying to get some variety going on,if you get something of mine id love a pic an...

girl with tattoo



little girl tattoo

girl with tattoo



some freehand crows I did on a young girl not too long ago

girl with tattoo



devilgirl tattooVictim tattoo[link]

girl with tattoo



this is just a regular pic of the same tattoo here is the reference pic [link]

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment