Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Megan Fox will fancy Alicia Stark Tattoo Gallery



girl with tattoo

for my little sister, who really loves horses and whos first word was “irre” ( meaning ‘crazy’)



girl with tattoo

Day old. In the handwriting of a piece by my favorite artist Know Hope, found at www.thisislimbo.com



girl with tattoo

This is Sid!



girl with tattoo

This is my first tattoo i had done on my 18th birthday! its still needs to be shaded, as this is my first sitting of 2 hours!


The cage represents all the hard times i have been through this year, parents devorse, loosing our house, myself and my mom being in and out of hospital.. its not been a great year. The birds are each one for my mom and one for my dad, flying away from the bad times! eventually when i feel i have spread my wings, i will get another bird to represent myself.



girl with tattoo

Pretty fresh outta the chair


Done by Jimmy Gobeil @ Planet Ink



girl with tattoo

My first tattoo is of a doe because of my family’s location in NC and VA for the past few hundred years, surrounded by white tail deer.  They remind me of home and family.



girl with tattoo

Done in LA by my friend who tattoos from his home.


Left wrist, my second tattoo.


8mm f/2.0 has some pretty unique significance to me. My birthday is August 20th, and photography is my passion. I love it as much as I love life itself. This tattoo simply means it is an 8mm lens with an aperture of 2 (f/2) but I added .0 to the tattoo so it would read 20. So, 8/20, my birthday, and photography all in one!


http://-initials.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

My rejection letter, done by the talented Jenn Small


check out her tumblr here: littlejennsmall


or her facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/littlejennsmall



girl with tattoo

“Eros” by Ryan Gagne


http://evolveol.tumblr.com/



girl with tattoo

true love done by sinkin ink (justin)


No comments:

Post a Comment