Friday, January 21, 2011

Taylor Hackford must feast on Louise Hoover Tattoo Design



girl with tattoo

Rock on to all the Ink’d chics out there! \m/



girl with tattoo

What’s up, I’m Lo. I reside in Asheville NC and absolutely love the alternative model and inked life. I have one tattoo artist who has been absolutely amazing and we have a list of things to come. Check out my site and follow my story.



girl with tattoo

Greta Gable



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

I’m Kali Ann ad I’m pictured with Raquel Reed.


I’m 26 and reside in Dallas, Texas USA.


www.kaliannharris.tumblr.com


I like cool shit so I get it tattooed.



girl with tattoo

(Sorry for the bad quality!)


Janet, 19, MN, pomejanet.tumblr.com


I’ve always loved cherry blossom trees, but I also love owls and deer~ so I thought I’d combine all three into one tattoo!


You can only see the chest part here, but on my back there is a deer and its antlers turn into the tree branches and go up my back and onto my chest.  Most of the back still has to be colored though!  Insufficient funds at the moment… :(



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

Submit your pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment