Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tom Hooper may appreciate Arlene O'Donnell Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

When i was a kid we’d go to the video store to rent a movie for Friday night; mom would never let me rent this movie - though i asked every time. I finally watched it years later - it sucked… listen to your mother.


reneeruinseverything:



yep, watching..




girl with tattoo

howlingforever:


So depressed there’s only one more episode of BGC Season 5 left for me to see !



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

charlillabrown:



Rachel




girl with tattoo

fuckyeahgodsgirls:



Who’s gonna go spend some time with @_Tayte tonight? Look at that incredible smile!




girl with tattoo

elouisekitson:



Self portrait inspired by Richard Avedon xx




girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

alexabr:



cute.




[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]

I’m often skeptical of testimonial videos. I tend to write people off too soon - a character flaw I’m working on… but this is cool. Always love like a teenager; it’s good for the soul.



girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment