Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Victoria Beckham may savor Floyd Hobbs Tattoo Gallery



This is my first tattoo, and I got it done yesterday when I was in Belfast. It only took 5 minutes and it was probably the worst 5 minutes I've ever experienced. I have a massive needle phobia, b...

girl with tattoo



Sexy ivy on the girls back ook me about 6 hours.

girl with tattoo



...

girl with tattoo



girl tattoo

girl with tattoo



So here's my first tattoo This is what I drove to Melbourne and back for over the course of two and a half days. Suffice to say, by the end of it, we were all tired, cranky and not liking each oth...

girl with tattoo



This is, in my opinion, an unfinished work. I still want to do another full saturation pass to make it darker. I'd also like to add in a significant amount of detail.Part of this is because I just...

girl with tattoo



...

girl with tattoo



Yaay! My tattoo bunny has come to life!!! A girl from United states decided to make it true I'm soooo happy! It needs to be yet colored and we both cant wait for that !!! I'm sooo glad you liked i...

girl with tattoo



I free handed this with a surgical marker then tattooed it. Took about... 40 mins? Can't really remember. My boyfriends' leg (I know I should get a pic without any hair but I don't think he likes s...

girl with tattoo



a cover up of a ten year old dragon tattoo. taken from my sketchbook

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment