Thursday, January 20, 2011

Helena Bonham Carter may go for David Deal Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

Aflons Mucha: Ink by Chris Stuart  Ace Custom Tattoo Charlotte, NC


Because I love mucha…..and I turned 40.



girl with tattoo

fresh ink on just the gritty


artist: brucius bear



girl with tattoo

Tattoo done by Tom Rusbridge in Southend-on-sea.



girl with tattoo

http://antonytattoo.tumblr.com/



girl with tattoo

My chest piece unfinished made by Greg Laraigne from Inkvaders, Switzerland Geneva.



girl with tattoo

The legendary Homer the cat.



girl with tattoo

My Rhino Beetle tat. The rhino beetle is the strongest creature on the planet. I can dig that. Beans at tatnice in Huntington west dub did it for me.



girl with tattoo

Map of the World because I went all the way around it.


Give to the world more than you take



girl with tattoo

Sorry about the mirror, but it’s the only way I could get the photo. This is my first tattoo, I got in April 2010. I had wanted it for years and years before I got it, but I never thought it would work out. I finally made an appointment and talked things over with the artist, which resulted in literally my dream tattoo. “Love Once Love Always” It’s my way of life, literally. I think that if you ever fall in love with someone, they’ll have a spot in your heart forever, and anyone who’s loved knows exactly where I’m coming from.




No comments:

Post a Comment