Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elton John must approve Kristine Hardy Tattoo Gallery



girl with tattoo

Imma Crumb, 21, south of France


http://immaxdarling.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

Name: Shelby
Age: 19
Tumblr: http://shelbylynn92.tumblr.com/
Story: Just love tattoos, its a healthy obsession <3



girl with tattoo

Miss Mara. 22. Philly.


I wanted to share this. This new piece on my leg is tattoo number fifteen. It’s clerodendrum and jatropha with two monarchs and a swallowtail. Obviously I have a few more sittings to go but I love love love it! And it’s for my grandma.



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

My name is Melody, call me Mel.


I live in brussels in belgium and Im 21 years .


www.gaga-is-emo.tumblr.com


My first tattoo is a cupcake with a hello kitty face and the second is a sushi. I love food et kawai stuffs so Ill tatoued all my arm with kawai, heart and food.



girl with tattoo

Alyssa/21/Brooklyn,NY


My mom has collected little figurines of roosters ever since I was little so that is what the rooster on my thigh is for. 


Giraffe’s are my favorite animal and I thought it would be so random to get a giraffe, wearing a top hat inside an old school portrait frame.


And I have a rose on my chest because those were my dad’s favorite flower and he passed away a year years ago.



girl with tattoo

Hello! I’m H from Maine.  You can actually see bits of most of my tattoos (all but two, actually) in this photo.  I have 8 altogether (so far that is!).  My owl backpiece is the biggest thus far, and is just the outline.  Done by Krystal at Riverview tattoo in brewer Maine.  Shes talented and kickass, so i suggest going to her if you’re in the area!



www.hprehistoric.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

Im 22 years old, from Syracuse NY


I went to school for baking and pastry arts and I am a cake decorator whos favorite medium to work with is fondant.


check out all my work on  my tumble, i promise you wont be dissapointed…


http://livelifelovethesmallthings.tumblr.com/



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

Submit your pictures & videos!



girl with tattoo

Rebecca (wunderbones.tumblr.com) from Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment