Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Robert Pattinson may hanker for Claude Durham Tattoo Gallery



This is the peacock my husband drew up and then tatted on my upper left thigh, hurt like a bitch but I love it. This would make his 9th tattoo that he has done(the second on me) ; )

girl with tattoo



inspired by the work of my favorite tattoo artist, jeff gogue...

girl with tattoo



FINALLY got to tattoo it. had so much fun. one of the funnest tattoo sessions ever, bc steph is really cool

girl with tattoo



mecha girl face tattoo by me

girl with tattoo



30-12-2009Punk Pinup Girl tattoo idea for a friend.ref: [link]

girl with tattoo



tattoo version of an audrey kawasaki oil paintingChris CampbellCapone's Tattoo Parlor514 WoodlawnBelmont, NC 28012704.913.2348

girl with tattoo



MY drawing/design for my friend tattoo looks great. Flower- PoeniesShe wanted peonies.Comments

girl with tattoo



My first tattoo. It was free But I will pay the girl something of course. This was the third time she had ever done a tattoo on someone with a kit she purchased herself. It's the Boo ghost from Su...

girl with tattoo



...

girl with tattoo



For client who just had a baby girl

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment