Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jennifer Aniston will hanker for Brett Wall Tattoo Concept



Angel Devil Ambigram tattoo. These are great designs. Find them here. [link]This will be Blacked in with Tribal after the outline heals. Didn't want to do that much work on ribs in one shot. Very...

girl with tattoo



My tattoos, all healed up and smooth. Derek did an amazing job of them. They still need a little bit of touching up, and some shading on the red parts (the blue parts are gradient), but aside from...

girl with tattoo



Welcome to my worldis it what you thought it would be?I'm trapped inside this hell;between blood queen and purgatory.A coop filled covered hall.A tattooed babydoll.I've got the devil in my corneran...

girl with tattoo



small swallow tattoo done by me on my girlfriends right rib cage it's one of her first tattoos and she didn't realize how bad it hurt so there's a few stray aways but i tried be nice

girl with tattoo



Lipstick tattoo. Do I need to explain it anymore?

girl with tattoo



-Huntington Beach 2008 - (Cover up of an old shitty star, if you look under the new star you can see 2 smaller stars that are currently being removed)

girl with tattoo



this is a tattoo i did on this guys arm the shoe part is a cover up o will post the unexploded pic as well the refence pic was [link] so you can see were i got the image form

girl with tattoo



celtic design on girl as coverup for a small piece she had on her arm!

girl with tattoo



this is my full horror themed sleeve in progress, its a cover up done by a very talented tattooist. all the design has been done by himself. so far the haunted house, graveyard and zombies have bee...

girl with tattoo



This is the latest one on my wrist given to me by my boss and friend, the illustrious Lenny Mental.

See the little "SG" on the calf? Thats supposed to be the Suicide Girl "SG". I think they're a...

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment