Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scarlett Johansson must admire Francis Wilkerson Tattoo Ideas



girl with tattoo

fuckyeahchubbygirls:



Allison, 22, 5’2”, 205, second post.


I am infinitely happier at 22 and 205 than I was at 16 and 155, for the plain and simple fact that I’ve learned to love myself exactly the way I am. I’m not saying there aren’t things I wouldn’t change, and I’m working on them, but if you’re not happy at a size 14, you’re not going to be any happier at a size 4. and life’s wayyyy too short to not be happy. especially for a reason as stupid as your size.


I know it’s much easier said than done, especially as a teenager when everything around you is telling you you need to look a certain way, but it helped me a lot to realize that I can be the size I am and still be found very sexy. I’ve never had a complaint once the clothes come off, only praise. and I’ll tell you, I get hit on infinitely more now that I’m happy and secure than I did when I hated my body, but was 50 pounds lighter.


sorry for the novel, but I see so much of myself in all of you, I thought I’d share a little bit of wisdom I’ve gained. stay gorgeous, girls.


feel free to follow: http://www.intheyearmmmmlv.tumblr.com




girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

starpowerrr:



I was going through old pictures and I just wanted to post this romper because I don’t think I’ve ever posted it/mentioned how much I love it?


From ImYourPresent ?




girl with tattoo












No comments:

Post a Comment