Monday, January 24, 2011

Jessica Biel shall adore Jeff Edwards Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



(by Stephanie Brown)




girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

my best friend and i love lucero and love texas. our tribute to both.


by lee b. @ bijou studios. austin, tx.


photo by alison narro.



girl with tattoo

“I’ve been working on a piece that speaks of sex and desperation” This is This is a song of Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Art Star. YYYs is my favourite band and this song says much about me.



girl with tattoo

because i just love kat von d.


done by mike, http://www.cologne-ink.de, cologne, germany.



girl with tattoo

girl with tattoo
Feather done by Rachel, quote done by Dennis. Both done @ Sink the Ink in Doylestown, PA in November 2010



girl with tattoo

Divine Ink in Beaumont, TX. This is a (shortened) quote from my favorite book, House of Leaves.



girl with tattoo

Styracosaurus tattoo by Doug from Mid-Town Tattoo in Erie, Pa



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

This is my second tat, that I got this year. I found this sketch my Dad drew for my when I was in 6th grade of the Woodstock symbol, with two birds. The two birds are meant to represent me and my Dad, and at the end of the guitar head I put his signature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment