Monday, January 24, 2011

Rihanna shall cherish Craig Lassiter Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

none of my tattoos have a massive meaning, i just think there beautiful, i collect artwork, from talented artists! this is a representation of a cameo, i chose this because i love anything vintage, i spend a lot of my time in flee markets, car boot sales, vintage shops ect ect. it reminds me of me, and thats the best i can be! 



girl with tattoo

This isn’t a submission, I just wanted to let you guys know you have recently published (http://fuckyeahtattoos.tumblr.com/post/2626113724/just-got-this-tattoo-on-tuesday-12-28-10-its) which is a complete copy of a piece by Jef Boucherie, at Boucherie Moderne (http://www.myspace.com/boucheriemoderne) He is an amazing artist from Belgium, and did the original tattoo years ago. It was in the past year or so published on the TattooSnob blog. I just though maybe you guys wanted to give credit where credit is due..


Original tattoo: http://www.myspace.com/losthighwaytatoo/photos/7869183#{%22ImageId%22%3A7869183}


**We love to give credit where credit is due! Thanks for pointing this out for us. While imitation may be the best form of flattery, isn’t it better to just be original?



girl with tattoo

tylerknott:



A bit ago, I got an email from a Tumblr follower asking me if I wouldn’t mind writing out the word Namasté in my handwriting for her tattoo.  I was happy to oblige and she sent me back this photo of the tattoo fresh after completion.  Check it out :)




girl with tattoo

“Good luck exploring the infinite abyss”


This was literally right after he finished the tattoo before he put on the bandage.


The quote is from the movie, Garden State. To me, the “infinite abyss” is life. I like the idea that life is something to explore and discover. It reminds me that there’s always something more out there.


whiteinkk.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



5/365 (by Henry Cooke)


http://mathletics.tumblr.com




girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



process (by Misha Klimov)




girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



IMG_4322 (by corey crowley)




girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



IMG_4920 (by corey crowley)




girl with tattoo

spiritguide:



roses (by lyam)



No comments:

Post a Comment