Thursday, January 6, 2011

Angelina Jolie must love Johnny Horn Tattoo Ideas



A tattoo for a frienD

girl with tattoo



no.1 :3

girl with tattoo



This one made my week. can now claim fame as Fan #1. He got a HUGE tattoo of Whip It done by Anson Eastin of Forever Tattoo in Cape Coral, Florida. He says it's still a bit swollen (this is less t...

girl with tattoo



This is not an origional design of mine, i have no idea who the origional artist is, so if you know who is or you are this designs creator, please send me the proper information so that i can give...

girl with tattoo



tattoo by Zvaki

girl with tattoo



one more session to finish...

girl with tattoo



Fan on my hand

girl with tattoo



3.12.09 Premier tattoo. Beaucoup de douleur mais un résultat magnifique, du moins je trouve. Fleurs traditionnelles japonaises. Photo sans retouche.Chez moi ce sera toujours le printemps. Je serai...

girl with tattoo



Cheers to three positives in my life. Two are no longer with me, however, I didn't want it to be a sad memorial, but a celebration. That is also why I requested bright, fun, shiny, sparkly unicorn...

girl with tattoo



This is the tattoo of my cheetah girl Saraya's mate Tairys. As you can probably guess, he morphs into a tiger. It's a shoulder tattoo and was made summer 2008, I think. I'm not really sure anymore....

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment