Friday, January 21, 2011

Annette Bening shall love Johnny Gibbons Tattoo Ideas



girl with tattoo

Moths can see ultraviolet light, which humans cannot. This is on my right wrist so that every time I reach for my paintbrushes or my camera, I’ll remember that (wherever I might be in my life) there is still unfathomable beauty in this world I have yet to behold. It’s a reminder to never be complacent in my art.


everyframe.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

it means no worries :)
i’ve wanted this since i was sixteen and i’m glad i finally did it. the lion king was a huge part of my childhood; when i was three years old i got my first simba plushie and i still have him. i watched the movie every day (not much has changed to be honest, i still watch it weekly at least), and meerkats still make me squeal with the most amount of delight. the lion king has taught me a million things that i’ll carry with me forever, but the most important thing that the lion king has taught me is hakuna matata. no worries. you gotta put your past… behind you.


done on october 19/2010 by Chris Stans @ Kapala Tattoos



girl with tattoo

my first tattoo, and it goes from my rib to my hips 



girl with tattoo

Charlie Brown. For my mum <3



girl with tattoo

Got this done yesterday, I wanted something that I love, and represented both time and change. I am a bird ready to fly, but first I must mature. Hence the blue in the barn owl, because as they molt, and get older, their feathers turn blue.



girl with tattoo

My name means serpent, my chinese horoscope is the snake. And I also like snakes… Done on my right rib, at gold rush tattoos in Costa Mesa, CA



girl with tattoo

My mom would always say to me, “I love you bigger than the universe”. Mine is on the right, in her hand writing. My mom’s is on the left, in my hand writing.



girl with tattoo

My frist Tattoo. Double kick pedals on my feet.


I love drums and double kicks are one of the building blocks of hardcore music.



girl with tattoo

have you done enough today to earn the right to live tomorrow?


-Night Flying Woman



girl with tattoo

http://liveyounglivefree.tumblr.com/


My second tattoo “Slay Your Demons” it refers to getting rid of your inner demons that get you down.


No comments:

Post a Comment