Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Britney Spears will go for Ray O'Connell Tattoo Design



Today I made my first tattoo! It's on my right wrist and I love it so very much. And yes, I must admit it hurt a bit.. I will get a better picture soon when it's healed and my skin is not ro redish...

girl with tattoo



tattoo by Zvaki

girl with tattoo



In progres...

girl with tattoo



We decided to continue on with her arm last week, adding the orchid, bugs, mantis and other little flowers. We will be contining all the way down to her wrist soon.so stay tuned!Check out all my wo...

girl with tattoo



Progress of the newly commissioned Alice in Wonderland Sleeve for finished

girl with tattoo



Progress of the newly commissioned Alice in Wonderland Sleeve for finished

girl with tattoo



Original design & execution by Nick 'The Tailor'.

girl with tattoo



The definition of tattoo flash: Images that have been drawn and sold in bulk to hundreds or thousands of tattoo shops across the country/world for tattoo enthusiasts to look at and possibly to pick...

girl with tattoo



Duration - 7 hours of intensive tattoing.

girl with tattoo



it's just a drawing, but i like it.maybe in the future it will be real tattoo.

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment