Thursday, January 6, 2011

David O. Russell must stuck on Lindsay Swanson Tattoo Collection



TANTRA GIRL / ASSASSIN CHARACTERTHIS tattoo ARE MADE UP FROM THE SINGLE NEEDLES OF MY ROTARY tattoo machine. LATE 2002 TO MY FRIEND AND HE LOVE PLAYING ONLINE GAMES ON PC SPECIALLY THE TANTRA GAMES...

girl with tattoo



...

girl with tattoo



Just a cool little tree frog tattoo, for a friend's girl

girl with tattoo



Tattoo Viking Woman Background

girl with tattoo



sailor jerry hula girlat the boston tattoo conventioni like her shakey-shake hip lines

girl with tattoo



the story of my tattoo starts with my bf only having a month of play'n with the gun on pig skin and tattooing himself and my sister-in-law(both were small)this tattoo is my first and olny atm(i hav...

girl with tattoo



This is my friends tattoo.She made it this year and I must tell you that this picture was taken by me while we were on our schooltrip to Italy.So this picture is taken in the lovely city Venice.I d...

girl with tattoo



My tattoo on my right side, it's not finished yet. She needs more shading and we're gonna do a background as well.Done by: Katalist Konsepts

girl with tattoo



Tattoo by Tem @ Hope & Glory Tattoo, Swaffham, UK[link]

girl with tattoo



My side star tatt. Not finished yet, gonna go up the rest of my side, plus color 'n' stuff

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment