Sunday, January 2, 2011

Helena Bonham Carter will hanker for Joy Frederick Tattoo Collection



danielle! lovely client, came in with a very open-ended idea, flowers with some skulls... kindof a life/death thing. she just busted into the shop and was like yeah, i want a sleeve! couldnt ask fo...

girl with tattoo



I know the quality is not so good and the tattoo looks bad but the picture taken after made the tattoo.

girl with tattoo



Hello everyone, you guys thought I wouldn't post anything anymore? Há You guys got it wrong eheheheh , I still have much to show, I'm working on anothers drawings to post here on DA and here y...

girl with tattoo



the girl's design is pretty directly mucha referenced, i made a few tattoo-ey changes and added the sqweezebox and the backgroundwww . elizenazelie . com [link]facebook . com / elizetattoo [link]

girl with tattoo



Flowers birth till death back tattoo 2. session and in progress

girl with tattoo



tattoo

girl with tattoo



Please do not copy or use in any way without my permission.----------------------------Like my work? Visit my website:Text blog => [link]Photo blog => [link]

girl with tattoo



two species of jasmine flowers... i like the linework, but she wanted the colours pastel (theyre normally very light pink/white colours), but was way too tan to get any whiteness across. dont tan g...

girl with tattoo



Original Art : [link]Tattoo Artist : [link]Quote : Loose yourself in the first sip, find yourself in the secondSorry about the shitty quality of the picture!

girl with tattoo



This is my first Tattoo!!!I´m so happy with this draw!I´m totaly in love >_

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment