Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jamie Foxx must approve Allen Teague Tattoo Concept



Duration -4 - 5 hours of work. one more session left to finish tatto, so it is stil in progres.

girl with tattoo



ZOMBIE GIRL HAND TATTOO

girl with tattoo



a sexy tattoo girl

girl with tattoo



When I was in Denver at Animeland Wasabi admiring the last pic of the YinYang Raven tattoo, I also met this girl who had a full tattoo of Raven along her back! It's about 5' x 14" ink on skin. This...

girl with tattoo



Session Angel Swallow

girl with tattoo



This is my first tattoo, under my right breast (yes, I know it's small), based on the song by The Dresden Dolls.It was done by Charlie at Lola's in Bogota, NJ.

girl with tattoo



i did this [link] as a tattoo i think it turned out good. it needs to be finished but i like it. it needs a touch up and some white

girl with tattoo



I didnt do the bird....only the stars and color swirls. I want to add more color behind the stars when its healed. This girl was a trooper and sat well for a very painful tattoo.

girl with tattoo



day of the dead girl tattoo

girl with tattoo



house wife by day, derby girl by night! i did this for Scarlet GoDancin' on the NEO rock n' rollergirls.....which by the way, i am Spanx 4nuthin on the same roller derby league.

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment