Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jennifer Aniston will cherish Jessica Morse Tattoo Concept



One sitting, just over three and a half hours.

girl with tattoo



Tattoos are not real. Made with Photoshop.

girl with tattoo



My newest tattoo done by the lovely Traci Manley at Infitinity Tattoo in Portland, Oregon. She also did the tattoo I have on my ribs. This tattoo holds a lot of meaning. The song it comes from "...

girl with tattoo



gypsy girl tattoo

girl with tattoo



A great picture of some of my tattoos! I really love how this one turned out! My friend took this picture of me when we were out in Mt. Lemmon enjoying the day! I edited and cropped the picture.Th...

girl with tattoo



Tattoo By Oliver J @ Hope & Glory Tattoo, Swaffham, UK[link]01760 336346

girl with tattoo



A new tattoo I got last night of one of my favorite comic book artists Jamie Smarts character from the comic Ubu bubu! This images are from the little comic in the back of issue 1 called "Eye Candy...

girl with tattoo



''

girl with tattoo



this is andrea`s tank girl tat

girl with tattoo



my new cherry blossoms. I love them, I designed the tattoo myself.

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment