Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kanye West shall enjoy Lee Proctor Tattoo Collection



Please do not copy or use in any way without my permission.Like my work? Visit my website => [link]

girl with tattoo



first place in black n gray at vienna tattoo convention 2010

girl with tattoo



.

girl with tattoo



Girly cat garter on the thigh 2. session and will finish it with white color at the last session

girl with tattoo



Done at the Las Vegas Tattoo Convention.check out all my work at [link]

girl with tattoo



Inspired by Japanese silk paintings, ON a beautiful Japanese girl! awesome ^__^

girl with tattoo



Pin up candy sweets girly skull color tattoo 3 session finished

girl with tattoo



Pinkytoast's design ,tattoo by Olive Green © 2010

girl with tattoo



Here is a set of pictures I put together of the large fairy wings after the coloring was finished! The colors are so very bright and I just love the dark purple that he added to the tips of the win...

girl with tattoo



The girl is a nurse, she wanted a pin-up. Wha-lah...here it is.

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment