Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kristin Cavallari must approve Sue Booth Tattoo Collection



My Misfits girl tattoo done by Stu Dixon Dawson with tuition from Ben Stone at Lifetime Tattoo Derby.

girl with tattoo



in dreams and in love there are no impossibilities

girl with tattoo



tattoo i did in 4 hours from dead@17 the 13th brother.

girl with tattoo



so i always say i dont usually post outlines and here i post two outlines in a row. well its slow in the winter so give me a break!anyways this girl asked for mountain laurels and snap dragons and...

girl with tattoo



[link]4:30 hours and is not finished yet, cause it needs to heal perfectly. Background and some more shades are needed.I admit I suffered a bit, expecially when he put the white, but it was absolut...

girl with tattoo



TATTOO

girl with tattoo



tattoo of devil girl

girl with tattoo



Vagina Dildo bloody session 4

girl with tattoo



I decided to extend my back tattoo down to the side of my legs The outline took two and a half hours. Its on both sides of my legs. I will be getting the design filled in later in October.*Tattooe...

girl with tattoo



Part of half sleeve tattoo, which took me about 4 hours of work and it is still In progress.

girl with tattoo



...
girl with tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment