Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Taylor Hackford will appreciate Kenneth Sparks Tattoo Collection



i tattooed this on my friend abi a month ago took 3 hours on the top of thigh it was great fun to do.

girl with tattoo



Cat Spider Web more Tattoo
1th session just the lines of the Tattoo
2th session in few days shading
and last session in few weeks color!

girl with tattoo



My little dragon tattoo. Well, not mine... but I made it for a girl here in Sweden! Yay! Very fun that somebody wants my art on their bodies. (That's her ankle, not arm)

girl with tattoo



Finally after about 6hours, in all 4 sittings, my tattoo if finished. it will need some touching up in places but the girl at the shop said give it a month or so till i should go back to get it tou...

girl with tattoo



Finally took a decent picture of my tat, not one taken mere hours after it was skewered into my flesh. XD The ink is actually darker but the flash just got it there and made it look lighter.

An e...

girl with tattoo



Here it is, the finished product of my last contest. For those of you who don't know, I'm designing a man's sleeve and recently held a contest to determine who would be depicted in the art. I wan...

girl with tattoo



sensual...didnt it?

girl with tattoo








No comments:

Post a Comment