Monday, January 31, 2011

Carl Reiner may esteem Erika Maxwell Tattoo Ideas



this was my first time drawing a full human body and my first time drawing a tattoo gun

girl with tattoo



Butterflies swirls tattoo finished

girl with tattoo



i'm not sure were i got this photo other wise i would totally credit the artist. but it has been on my desk for like years and way i finally did it as a tattoo.

girl with tattoo



The bad thing about this picture is: It's a Mobile shot! The girl I made this work never send me good pics, like she promise before leaving the studio. We can't trust clients...

girl with tattoo



tattoo

girl with tattoo



Tattoo made by Lis from Alle tiders tattoo on Israels plads in DK.The design is my own (please, do not copy)

girl with tattoo



Artwork from Camille Rose Garcia's "The Saddest Place On Earth". This was done at 5 Star Tattoo in Fremantle, Western Australia by Mark.It only took about an hour to an hour and a half.(Webcame pho...

girl with tattoo



SUPER fun piece to do. I haven't broken away from tattooing anything but my own designs for years, so this was a fun challenge. The original design is by the awesome (from his Kwilt Girl series,)...

girl with tattoo



A koi fish Tattoo I designed for a friend.

girl with tattoo



this a freehand foot tattoo on a girl who i think feels no pain lol

girl with tattoo



A while back my dad asked me to draw him a devil girl for a tattoo and he finally got it done. I hate my own work, so I didn't think it looked good at first, but now that it's actually a tattoo I...
girl with tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment