Monday, January 31, 2011

Miley Cyrus must savor Julie Abbott Tattoo Ideas



my leopard design.. as a tattoo!!a girl i know called Sinead got it done!i think this is like the biggest compliment i could ever get oh i love it!original [link]

girl with tattoo



This is the newest tattoo I had emailed to me, and I think it rocks the friggin' Casbah!! The design was slightly altered from the original, and in a truly creative way. The stuffing was replaced...

girl with tattoo



As seen on tv... this girl wanted a geisha tattoo she saw on miami ink, I tried to do it a bit different, hope you like it!

girl with tattoo



Girl C Tattoo

girl with tattoo



My tattoo touched up! I got this two years ago, and it needed touched up bad. This was a custom design for me, NO ONE ELSE HAS THIS...well this exact one anyways. I had a friend draw it, and it wil...

girl with tattoo



I had my tattoo redone. The original work had faded as though it had been on my skin for 10 years as apposed to it's actual 2. It also had quite a few technical issues, the eyebrows were too thick,...

girl with tattoo



Ace of spades Pin up Tattoo

girl with tattoo



my latest geisha tattoo. the face was inspired by Deviant Art Photographer [link]hope you like it.check out all my work at [link]

girl with tattoo



Photographer: Me, of course.Tattoo Artist: Dread Pirate Josh.(www.myspace.com/dreadpiratejosh)Location: My front yard!Inspiration: All Things Good.Note: This tattoo doesn't reflect my brother's ins...

girl with tattoo



[picture taken when my tattoo was unfinished]I designed this tattoo myself after a traumatic event that happened in my life to help me keep my head up. It is my inspiration and I love it. The eagle...

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment