Friday, January 28, 2011

David Furnish shall go for Judy Strickland Tattoo Collection



Well heres my tattoo..It was a gift from my girlfriend for our one year since we may not be able to spend it together in December..Thanks again too and For giving me permission to use the design fo...

girl with tattoo



Vagina Dildo bloody Anal 5 Session Tattoo

girl with tattoo



kanji letters and flowers on nice girl`s lower back

girl with tattoo



Some progress & the original for your eye pupils?Original: [link]Detail: [link]Detail2: [link]Detail3: [link]

girl with tattoo



(Comment continued from "Dragon Girl Original")Jeniffer had my brother swipe it from the fridge. Everyone but me knew she was going to get a tattoo of it.So right after she gets it inked on her sid...

girl with tattoo



this is my first tattoo on my back!i have it 5 years!luis royo's indian girl and i turned it to an angel!

girl with tattoo



she wanted a cartoonie party girl

girl with tattoo



I think it is the most painfull place for a tattoo, and its a young girl who has it! (It took 2 sessions because the foot gets hurt a lot in that area)

girl with tattoo



girl tattoo

girl with tattoo



Design from "Flash from the Past"

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment