Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cher Lloyd must exclaim Kenneth Meadows Tattoo Gallery



I came across author, Renda Dodge, on Twitter (@RendaDodge). She has recently published “Inked”, a novel about a girl with tattoos who is struggling through her 20’s and dealing with her mother’s impending death.
I asked Renda about the inspiration for the tattoo-related concept of the book:
The concept came from talking with several friends [...]



via: wonderlandcode831.tumblr.com



via: jotairemix.tumblr.com



Miss Manic sent in some very creative photos, featuring some really interesting tattoos. Be sure to check out her other photos on ModelMayhem for more photos of Miss Manic and her tattoos. Now in her own words …

The credit for the Chestpeice and Knuckles go to the InkFather of Outsiders Ink in Tulsa,Ok. The Severed [...]



Heather submitted some hot photos of her tattoos. That chest piece looks wicked. Thanks for sending in the photos Heather! In her own words …
My name is Heather and I’m 23 years old. I live in Texas and get my work done at Saints and Sinners tattoos in Carrollton. My favorite tattoo is [...]



We featured Megan Renee a couple of weeks ago now and at the time promised more photos. Check these out!
More of Megan Renee on MySpace: www.myspace.com/badassmothafo
and on Tattooed Women: From California: Hot Photos of Tattooed Pinup Megan Renee



Ivory submitted these photos and thoughts about her tattoos. In her email she remarked that she loves tattoos because they are “another way i can express myself openly and freely”. Thanks Ivory! In her own words …

I’m Ivory, im currently a student but pursuing tattoo modeling. my tattoos have alot of history as to why [...]



via: druggysleep.tumblr.com
Update: Identified the model as Ruca (another photo + details here). She has photos and info on ModelMayhem:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1041856



Megan Renee sent these hot photos. Check back for more photos of Megan Renee soon! Now in her own words …

Hey, my name is Megan Renee, I am 19 years old and I live in Orange, CA. I get all my tattoos done by Jdogg (aka my boyfriend



Dame Lebeau, who was previously featured on Tattooed Women:
Stunning Toxic Goddess Dame Lebeau
Advice for Prospective Tattooed Models
has a new website:
http://sugar-hips-lebeau.moonfruit.com/

Check the links above for her other sites and more photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment