Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kanye West must savor Erin Gibbs Tattoo Ideas



girl with tattoo

MamaMiaLeah



girl with tattoo

Ana | Sao Paulo - Brazil



girl with tattoo

Philippa, 18, England.


http://justphilippa.tumblr.com/


My Beatles Tattoo, lyrics from the song ‘The End’.


Also the last lyrics Paul McCartney sang when he played where I live, on the Isle of Wight. Was the moment that I knew I needed it :)



girl with tattoo

Submit your pictures & videos!



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

Slowly turning my flesh into a canvas
My 7th tattoo to date, zombie kitty my inspiration to find a career with animals.
kayla-revenant.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

Emily / 24 / Wisconsin / raspberrydiamonds.tumblr.com /

This is my hibiscus tattoo, drawn by Pete (Heavy) from Steve’s Tattoo II in Oshkosh, WI from a photograph I had taken. The story is: Earth laughs in flowers, flowers are beautiful, life is beautiful :)



girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment