Thursday, January 27, 2011

Matthew Morrison shall enjoy Lawrence Ferrell Tattoo Collection



Check out some of my other tattoo designs here [link]Photograph provided by Original Photo: [link]Just another tattoo concept design... Enjoy!

girl with tattoo



I had already posted a picture of this tattoo I had gotten...but I deleted the other one. I think that this one is ridiculous. It makes me laugh at myself. Annnd I thought you guys may need cheerin...

girl with tattoo



Quick lil cute skull tat for a long time client and good friend.. it came out great and she loves it..
SOmething WIkked this way comes...

girl with tattoo



The Hairy Goddess of the Green Orb... in ink!
And look at that, they even kept part of my signature, too!!!

I can't believe it!! Someone actually got tattoos of my artwork! What greater complime...

girl with tattoo



My tanky tats, right below my fist tattoo
finally healed to where photo's don't look like crap

Tanky & Booga Done By Tommy @ Kingpin Tattoos, Harker Hieghts TX
[link]
not the greatest website ever...

girl with tattoo



she's all done

girl with tattoo



my tattoo and the picture i got it from

my little girl allie

girl with tattoo



.

girl with tattoo






No comments:

Post a Comment