Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rhea Durham shall like Patrick Huffman Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

Done by Kane Gordon at Monument Tattoos


Tallahassee, FL



girl with tattoo

morrissey ripper!!



girl with tattoo

It may look silly at first but there is so much meaning behind it. I will NEVER regret getting this done.


Since I was little my family, mainly my grandparents, has always called me Potts from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. I was always around my grandmom and grandpop, they got me off to school in the morning and watched me after until my parents got home. My grandfather recently passed away and going home to New Jersey, being surrounded by my Gram and family really made me realize that they truly mean the world to me. So this tattoo of Mrs.Potts is in honor/memory of my Gram and Pop and the rest of my family.  



girl with tattoo

My second Dali inspired elephant on my left calf.  Jeremy Miller - Pigment Demographics ATX



girl with tattoo

This is the next part of my classic horror sleeve. Done by Deran Hall at Golden Spiral Studios in Greensboro, NC.



girl with tattoo

http://ruyagunlugum.com


artist: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=722291187



girl with tattoo

My still-healing, bff teeth that I got with my Biff.



girl with tattoo

got this for my mom for her birthday a few days ago. she loves to bake, so i thought this was appropriate for her!



girl with tattoo

These are my beautiful goldfinches by Mat Moreno at Insight Studios, Chicago.  They represent my parents - growing up we had a finch bird feeder in the backyard just to attract the goldfinches.  They remind me of spring time, and my family, and of beautiful things.



girl with tattoo

New tattoo outline.
http://eahdropkick.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment