Friday, January 28, 2011

Carl Reiner shall cherish Joyce Gibson Tattoo Concept



girl with tattoo

One step at a time means to take life one day at a time and not to worry about the next step till i finish the first one, Its to remind me to live for the moment and Life takes patience.



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

10 hour session, 15 minutes brake. Done at the Oslo Tattoo Convention 2010 by Victor Policheri.



girl with tattoo

Done by Drat at Imperial Tattoo, Portland, OR


coneyislandofthemind.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

This was/is my first tattoo done August 2008. Giraffes are my favorite animal and when asked why to be honest its because they are so god darn cute, also im only five feet tall so i am envious of their awkward height and they are kind of weird-like myself. 


Mike “the face” Grant- Saint Sabrinas-Minneapolis, Minnesota


previously ive submitted another tattoo of mine (the Dr.Seuss truffula tree on my other side )



girl with tattoo

“Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers and Blue Moons. Pots of Gold and Rainbows and the Red Balloon!”


:)


 Because I can use all the luck I can get, and I cant help but smile every time I look at them.


Done by
Marc Beatle Lindenmeier @ Tribal Tattoo in Crofton, MD



girl with tattoo

Tattoo by Maneko from brazil..



girl with tattoo

Katsushika Hokusai’s “Great Wave off Kanagawa” Japanese wood block art. I am a quarter Japanese, and this print has always been up in my house, and it has always made me feel very calm. I originally got a very small wave on my hip, which was covered up and turned into what is now one of my favorite tattoos. Done by J. Michael Taylor at Foolish Pride Tattoos in St. Pete Florida



girl with tattoo

Sean O’Neill, The Tattoo Room- Simi Valley, CA



girl with tattoo

With the phrase “nothing gold can stay” and the upbeat sounds of the Bouncing Souls, I am constantly reminded to cherish every little moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment