Sunday, January 30, 2011

George Lopez must stuck on Scott Thomson Tattoo Gallery



new ink. [just the outlines!] i'm on my way to accomplishing a full sleeve.i've wanted a zombie pin-up girl for a long time and could not FOR THE LIFE OF ME find/create a design i wanted even afte...

girl with tattoo



Flowers birth till death back tattoo 3. session and in progress

girl with tattoo



first session...

girl with tattoo



Please do not copy or use in any way without my permission.----------------------------Like my work? Visit my website:Text blog => [link]Photo blog => [link]

girl with tattoo



phoenix Tattoo ..sex-bomb

girl with tattoo



me and my first tatDone by Steve Kammerer, [link]

girl with tattoo



BIG BIG thanks to Loz at Seventh Circle Tattoo.Brisbane, Australia.and yes....... it did hurt!!www.seventhcircle.com.au

girl with tattoo



Model: Me, Photographer:

girl with tattoo



Done on tattoo artist Johnny Quintana at the Ink Shop. He is amazing, we traded work.

girl with tattoo



I've had this shaded in now but this is my newest tattoo! I was talking on tumblr about how I wanted a 30 Seconds to Mars sleeve and asked people to send me designs, some lovely girl sent me this a...

girl with tattoo



"Horizon" from Angry Blue[link]To read the full story, go to my Blog! [link]© All rights reserved to Rubymoon DesignAll artwork is under copyright and belongs to Karine P.-LeBlancDO NOT alter, use...
girl with tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment