Sunday, January 30, 2011

Elton John must savor Tracy Gillespie Tattoo Ideas



girl with tattoo

Mad Scientist by Andy Barrett at Horseshoes and Hand Grenades Tattoo in Chicopee, MA.



girl with tattoo

From the song  Swim by Jack’s Mannequin. 



amandagabrielle.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

Just got this tattoo on Tuesday (12/28/10). It’s not my first tattoo, but I had heard compared to the other spots I had, this would be the worst experience. Getting it was such a rush. While it was, at times, some of the most excruciating pain I’ve felt, other times were like a walk in the park. The artist Kane Gordon at Monument Tattoos in Tallahassee did the work. He’s great and I think he did a fantastic job.



girl with tattoo

I changed the initials to my parents’. Sadly they didn’t appreciate the gesture. I still love it.



girl with tattoo

My latest tattoo, the tattoo artist put a spin on my original idea of just a sunflower. It turned out better than i expected!



girl with tattoo

i’m a loner, dottie. a rebel. 



girl with tattoo

Legend of Zelda taught me to give 100% effort all the time forever. and face every challenge no matter how ridiculous. also to keep cool tools. plus links radical hair in the first game boxart made me want to do hair my whole life (which i now do) thanks nintendo. ive always loved you.



girl with tattoo

A joke tattoo i got which is rather self explanatory, i drink a lot of coffee.


365daysofwinter.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

My Polar Bear Tattoo in white ink. :) 2 mos. old


Why Polar bears?

It symbolizes me and my family: My mom, my twin sister, and I.

Obvious reasons: POLAR BEARS ARE BIG, TALL, AND WHITE (though their fur are really transparent). HAHAHA! Just like us, three. :D

And because a female polar bear usually gets pregnant during the first quarter of her life (just like my mom, who had us at 16). They (the momma bear and the cubs) also leave the male polar bear (the dad) because he might eat the cubs (not that our dad would eat us or anything, but I just want to point out that mommy polar bears are single parents too, like my mom!), so the male polar bear finds another mate. Female polar bears usually have twins as their first set of babies too, and every time the mom leaves the cubs to hunt for food, the cubs ALWAYS stay together (like my twin and me!). ?



girl with tattoo

Got a cardinal because i was born in Indiana and the street i lived on was Cardinal Court, so its just something significant to me for where i’m originally from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment