Friday, January 28, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens will delight in James Crowder Tattoo Gallery



Another attempt with needle and ink

girl with tattoo



Maro's work.'s tattoo.

girl with tattoo



My friend wanted a dove tattoo incorporating peace love and happiness and she asked me to draw it for her, this is what I came up with. The smaller ones are just simpler, more tattoo-able versions

girl with tattoo



Sue was a very good girl and mostly sat very still for this, her first tattoo! Each of the characters represents a member of her familyand the whole thing is about 10 cms tall. Oh yes, Bob the Buil...

girl with tattoo



The first was an obligatory "one I would not regret" tattoo. The second was all color & sound.Based off a drawing I drew.

girl with tattoo



tattoo by me© KristenaTattoo

girl with tattoo



1 Sessionleg sleeveGeisha asia cherry blossoms water skull tattoo

girl with tattoo



After I was watching a few episodes from Miami & LA Ink I put some tattooes on my girlfriend with photoshop.

girl with tattoo



Girl's first tattoo - her nickname is waffle. Gotta love the random requests from people some times.

girl with tattoo



i love making fake tattoos.the only sad part is they wash over after showering NUUU!!tis the joy and beauty of it thoughanyways i got bored, found some sharpies and went crazy.and what better to d...

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment