Thursday, January 27, 2011

David Furnish shall adore Carmen Morrow Tattoo Gallery



girl with tattoo

Elliott Smith related tattoo! The XO album has had a big impact on me.



girl with tattoo

custom lemur-lope wearing orange tux.


probably the only lemure-lope in the world


done by Nate Johnson at Southside Tattoo in East Point, GA





eiknarf:



EIKNARF went in for a chat and a tattoo with Norm, owner and artist at Will Rise Tattoo Studio in Los Angeles.




girl with tattoo

fashion rib piece  by speck osterhout at mastermind ink, chicago.   catsgethigh.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

This photo was taken about a minute or two after it was completed. This is also my first tattoo! If you wanna know the significance behind it all, check out my post from my personal tumblr account



girl with tattoo

Left shin done by Swan at South Shore Tattoo in New York



girl with tattoo

A portrait of PJ Harvey, from the cover of her album rid of me. The photograph captures her essence perfectly. Done by 1933 classic tattoos, Johannesburg 



girl with tattoo

My first and only tattoos.


Two owl feathers, for wisdom.


So I’ll never forget to earn my wings every day.



girl with tattoo

When i was 8 i accidentally stabbed myself in the eye with a pair of scissors. I lost some vision in the eye, and my pupil looks like its dripping. People know me as “that kid”. It’s has a lot of impact on the person i am today. www.cmonbro.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

This ginkgo leaf was a grad present from my roommates—done by Kim Deakins at Anchor Tattoo in Athens, GA.


No comments:

Post a Comment