Monday, January 31, 2011

Victoria Beckham shall hanker for Ricky Branch Tattoo Concept



Healed Tattoo

girl with tattoo



First time on the pigs skin. Not too happy with this one. but now at least I know what works with the skin and what dosnt. I like the fact that the white holds better than fake skin. but even the l...

girl with tattoo



Chip got around to starting my sleeve yesterday, 5-6hrs in one sitting. Heading back the 23rd to finish the rest of it up. Will try and get some better pics of it sometime, maybe when it's all done...

girl with tattoo



I know i posted this image yesterday but the photo sucked. So here's one taken with a lot better camera, i think you can see that the other photo was not up to par with the actual tattoo. Hope you...

girl with tattoo



this is a nemo (from finding nemo movie of course) tattoo i did on a girl, thank you for viewing!!

girl with tattoo



tattoo

girl with tattoo



phoenix Tattoo 鳳凰之美

girl with tattoo



done with dragonfly tattoo machine fusion ink and stigma hyper

girl with tattoo



DOTD girl with a peacock in a birdcage. i did the art for this from 3 other references that the client brought me.

girl with tattoo



My sweet Tattoo.. it means a lot to me.. lots of meanings

girl with tattoo



simple tattoo design,just had the idea and had to do it
girl with tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment