Saturday, January 29, 2011

Halle Berry will fancy Ronnie Levin Tattoo Gallery



Peacock feather on a foot, custom drawn, and she let me pick the colors allthough it was still a compromise. but it came out great!design and tattoo by me

girl with tattoo



To my old Jedi tattoo i added the lettersof my sisters and brother´s name I LOVE THEM!

girl with tattoo



Abi backpiece tattoo extension, around 35 hours, don't remember exacly, she can took 13 hours of tattooin in one go with no any face expressionhopefully there will be more work done, she need to th...

girl with tattoo




girl with tattoo



My husband did two tattoos on me last night a cherry blossom branch on my foot and these bird silhouettes on my shoulder. I know a lot of people have something similar but they have a very special...

girl with tattoo



So, I really needed to make a big tattoo full of details to realise if I've got what it takes or not. But I had nobody to do it on. Than I created an image to tattoo on myself. I had made my mind,...

girl with tattoo



Face of a girl flowing in water

girl with tattoo



My Batgirl tattoo

girl with tattoo



A Tattoo of Tank Girl's Tattoo. Jess again!

girl with tattoo



tattoo test with marker free hand

girl with tattoo


1 comment:

  1. I´m there! I´m the girl with the jedi´s tattoo =)
    I have two tattos more =)
    One on my shoulder (neverwinter nights eye)
    and on my belly (tolkien logo)
    May the Force be with you all!

    ReplyDelete