Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christopher Nolan may appreciate Curtis McKnight Tattoo Collection



Done on my coworkers girl friend Carrie ( I think that's how she spells her name). Captain Carl.

girl with tattoo



So this is my second tattoo. This one hurt WAAY more than the one on my back, the one on my back, the phoenix one, man i could've sleeped through that one...This is located on my left calf, but the...

girl with tattoo



so this girl mary who ive tattooed before, called up one day for a touch up and asked if i could also squeeze in a "small tattoo" that afternoon. when she came in and described this piece to me i t...

girl with tattoo



aviator girl inner upper arm...

girl with tattoo



I drew it on myself.Sorry for the bad quality...MORE HERE: [link]

girl with tattoo



[link] my tattoo work

girl with tattoo



Here it is! Completely how I drew it. Its not even been neatened up or anything.I am totally impressed with it, and so is my friend (whose wrist it is on)Well done Leanne for getting it done and ya...

girl with tattoo



He is one of my friend ,My old job

girl with tattoo



Custom tattoo done by Gooney Toons

girl with tattoo



And here is my tattoo!! Isn't it beautiful?

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment