Monday, January 17, 2011

George Lopez shall feast on Mike Barry Tattoo Gallery



I present to you the royal seal of the Vegeta family, as seen worn by King Vegeta and young Vegeta in the Bardock Movie, as well as in King Vegeta's throne room./geek girl talkI found the time and...

girl with tattoo



this is a design i made for my girlfriend, its made up of two already published deviants. The fairy is a design of Raphaelkoizo [link] a big thanks to him for his gorgeous fairy I cant remember whe...

girl with tattoo



bondage girl pin-up

girl with tattoo



Photo: Cos FrogTattoo: Gilbert

girl with tattoo



First time I had read the BibleIt had stroke me as unwittyI think it may started rumorThat the Lord ain't got no humorSupertheory of supereverything -Gogol Bordello - Lyrics are just because i'm se...

girl with tattoo



a tattoo i've done today..

girl with tattoo



"Hand in mine, into your icy bluesAnd then I'd say to you we could take to the highwayWith this trunk of ammunition tooI'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets"-Demolition Lovers, My Chemical...

girl with tattoo



Devil Girl in chains Tattoo

girl with tattoo



Check out some of my other tattoo designs here [link]Photograph from Original photo is [link]Just another design concept for a tattoo...

girl with tattoo



My new tattoo, finished but still healing!

Thanks carey. Goldenhorseshoe

girl with tattoo


No comments:

Post a Comment