Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jessica Alba shall delight in Brad Kirkland Tattoo Concept



girl with tattoo

Fresh.


“hold your head high heavy heart”



girl with tattoo

My second tattoo. A jellyfish on my leg. :)


No really deep story behind it. I just really always liked jellyfish and thought they were very beautiful, mysterious creatures.


Done by Chris Lombardi !


theclosestthingwehadtoroyalty.tumblr.com



girl with tattoo

hi, my name is miriam and this is my fourth tattoo. after three sessions the outlines are finally done, next session is in april. pretty much self-explanatory, i love to play cello and i love music.



girl with tattoo



girl with tattoo

internerd:



GPOYRemember that time I went and got a small tattoo?




girl with tattoo

This is one of my tattoos, it is a quote from Dorothy Parker. She is one of my favorite authors because she has a pessimistic view on things that are funny at the same time. The font of the tattoo is in my hand writing because I didn’t like any other ones.



girl with tattoo

Almost finished…



girl with tattoo

My second tattoo, taken right after it was finished.


No, she’s not a mermaid. I get asked that a lot. She’s taken from an Alphonse Mucha piece called “Painting” and I adapted it so that she is pouring water. It’s the symbol for Aquarius, the water-bearer.


Done by Gus at Industrial Art tattoo in Harrison, NJ.



girl with tattoo


Ouroboros and infinity symbol.


The tattoo means to me, constant renewal. I am always learning and will have no end because I’m constantly re-creating myself.


Jackmoff.tumblr.com


**This design was clearly taken from a tattoo designed and done by dwam.




girl with tattoo

“accept yourself” in white ink. done by cory goodmorning @ metamorphic in san jose, CA.


i just really love the smiths.


No comments:

Post a Comment