Friday, January 14, 2011

Kanye West must approve Allison May Tattoo Gallery



girl with tattoo

‘Eternal devotion’


By jeff kohl, studio 13 edinburgh.


Freshly done today!



girl with tattoo

This girl on my leg represents youth, beauty, purity, innocence, and just living a carefree life. I am at the age now where I can afford to live carefree, she will always be a reminder of these amazing days that will pass by me so quickly. The words “young and lost” were inspired by the HIM song In Joy And Sorrow. I always wanted something from that song tattooed on me, and those words fit the meaning of this perfectly. Lost if my favourite word, and I see it in a positive light. It is amazing to be lost, it is amazing to not know where you are and where you’ll end up. It is amazing to be carefree, and I want to remember this amazing feeling by her if ever I forget how to live this way.



girl with tattoo

My fairytale inspired beautiful tattoo :)


It was also a cover up and there is still alot to do



girl with tattoo

This isn’t my tattoo, but the girl who got it gave me her permission to submit it, since she doesn’t have a tumblr account. It’s a flower, but if you look closely, you’ll see that the stamen are actually little oars. She’s quite the dedicated rower on her college’s crew team, and wanted to represent her love of rowing with a tattoo that still maintained femininity. 



girl with tattoo

my homies tat. done by Javier Wolf Betancourt at Ocho Placas, Miami.



girl with tattoo

Tattoo done by Tom Rusbridge in Southend-on-sea.



girl with tattoo

Here is my friend Nic’s latest tattoo - a rather large black owl over his stomach and ribs. As you can see in the photo, Nic is quite the illustrated man and hardly a stranger to getting inked, but he said that this owl tattoo was WAY more painful than any of his other tattoos, including his feet, his chest and his neck.

Tattoo done by Tyler B. Murphy at Sins of Style here in Cape Town, South Africa: www.sinsofstyle.com


Hoot hoot hoot-hoot hoot!


Thanks!
Gareth 



girl with tattoo

I love Fairy Tales & Sleeping Beauty is my FAVE! I got this yesterday…one more session to go to! Done by Chris Flannigan at 603 Tattoo in Salem, NH.



girl with tattoo

Prevail \Pre*vail”, v- 1. To overcome; to gain the victory or superiority; to gain the advantage; to have the upper hand, or the mastery; to succeed; — sometimes with over or against. [1913 Webster]


done by Luke of Tainted Skin in Crown Point Indiana



girl with tattoo

The reason I got this tattoo was not only for my love of the Powerpuff girls but the real reason was to symbolise the best friends I made in college, a year on and they still don’t know the real meaning behind it. This is my way of telling them.



girl with tattoo

Cláudio Ferreira Leal


mypetzombie.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment