Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kanye West shall exclaim Jay Langston Tattoo Collection



girl with tattoo

Ben Baker, tattooed by Shinji Horizakura, guest artist at Yama Tattoo Rome



girl with tattoo

babybird



girl with tattoo

Above my left ankle, by Joey Van Goor at the Body Gallery in Sterling, VA.



girl with tattoo

 sewing machine by andrew stortz



girl with tattoo

Part of my in-progress Bukowski half sleeve. This image comes from the poem “Let it Enfold You.” The poem is about a man who is full of hatred but who eventually learns to let life, and the beautiful things life has to offer, enfold him:


I began to see things:
coffee cups lined up
behind a counter in a
cafe.
or a dog walking along
a sidewalk.
or the way the mouse
on my dresser top
stopped there
with its body,
its ears,
its nose,
it was fixed,
a bit of life
caught within itself
and its eyes looked
at me
and they were
beautiful.
then- it was
gone.



girl with tattoo

my lovely underwater friends. the octopus is now over a month old, the squid is a few hours old in this picture. i designed them myself.


i’ve always loved deep sea creatures, especially ones with tentacles. hope to color these babies soon!



girl with tattoo

This picture was taken right after it was finished. 4 and a half hours of pain, but well worth it. This is my 7th tattoo and after realizing that I just didn’t care about what anyone else said I went big and got my arm done. I still have another session to get it colored in. 


Credit: Guille at Tinta Latina in Miami,FL did this beautiful piece of work.



girl with tattoo

This is my bad-ass staunch as fuck you unicorn. There is more to the sleeve than just the unicorn but its still got another session til its complete. The whole theme of my sleeve is Sunshine and lollipops Vs. Post apocalyptic nightmares but the meaning is basically young at heart.


enjoy.



girl with tattoo

My tattoo of Max from Where the Wild Things Are. 




No comments:

Post a Comment